Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's time : (

Well friends, I am gonna do it today. I am finally and hesitantly taking down my Christmas tree. I do not like taking down my tree because I love looking at it, I love the memories that are hung on my tree and I love the lights. I never take my tree down this early, but I am going back to work Monday after being off for 1 1/2 wks and I hate the thoughts of spending next weekend taking the tree down. Ugh!!! It's like saying goodbye to an old friend (see you in a year). Well maybe I will wait until later......NO! there is no time like the present. Yes I will and can do this today.

I had an awesome Christmas and so far the new year as started off with no drama, no action, no sadness (who am I kidding, yes there has been sadness, but not much) no stress (lol). Just maybe this year is going to be calm, fulfilling, smooth (again LOL) and one of the best that I have had in a while. It could always be worse, right? RIGHT!

Ok, I have put it off long enough. I must and get the tree down.............

Happy New Year my friends and God Bless!
Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

3 comments:

Joan Carr said...

My little tree is still up, and I have never ever, had one up when the new year rang in. I just don't know when I can have time to take it down, but I must find the time.

chadandnikki said...

2010 is going to be a great year. I can feel it.

Anonymous said...

Donna -- This is exactly the reason that I like to put my tree up right after Thanksgiving. I want the longest possible time to enjoy it. We took ours down last night, and it was a little sad for me too. But isn't it beautiful while it lasts?

Happy New Year, friend.