Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti.....

I am quite sure that most of you have heard about the earthquake in Haiti. It is so sad and I hope that you will keep Haiti in your prayers. I was reading "Kelly's Korner" blog this evening and she gave directions for donations to the Red Cross and Compassion Disaster Relief. So simple that I wanted to share with you, in hopes that you might be interested.

"There are many ways you can donate - an easy way is to text "Haiti" to 90999 to give $10 to the Red Cross. It will be on your next phone bill. OR you can text "disaster" to 90999 to give $10 to Compassion's disaster relief program."

Yup, it's that simple. I did it in a matter of moments.

Praying for Haiti.......................

2 comments:

Rahul said...

I'm from India so I'm still exploring ways to send my bit but its a really sad thing and our prayers are with the victims and their families.

chadandnikki said...

Praying for Haiti.......