Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy!!!

This is the busiest week I have had in a long time, I'm tired. Thank goodness it's Thursday. For the first week in I can't remember when, we do not have an afternoon off from work. Of course this comes at a bad time for me because I have so much going on at church. (I suppose that's a good problem to have.) Month end reports, year end reports, W2's, 1099's, contribution reports, Finance Meeting tonight, Admin Council meeting on Sunday, shhhuuueeee weeeee!!!! I wills survive, I hope : )

I am looking forward to Friday and Saturday - I am attending a Women's Conference at my friends church. Carole Kent will be the main speaker. However, my BFF, will be speaking first on Friday night - she will share her story / blessing about her daughter "Johanna Raye." Johanna Raye was born with Trisomy 18 and lived 63 glorious minutes. Johanna Raye has touched so many lives and continues to do so. Praise God!

I look forward to this meeting and I am in much need of this time - to share, to laugh, to hug, to praise our God and so much more.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

You are so sweet. I'm so excited.....and I' just can't hide it(it's better if you sing it).