Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, December 19, 2009

YAY! we have 8 inches of snow at my house. I can not express how excited I have been!!! I don't usually get to play when it does snow because I am always at work..... but this time I was off Friday afternoon and because its the weekend, I have played and played. Last night the hubby, our boys and their girlfriends went sledding. It was so much fun. Today I was up early riding the tractor with the hubby while he cleared our very long drive way. Of course we had to clear some of the neighbors driveways also. Then off with the boys to ride 4 wheelers. We rode on the mountain behind our house. The views from the mountain side were absolutely beautiful. I love the snow! We have built snowmen, made snow angels and through snow balls. Since the wind has started to blow and because I am pooped, I think I will stay in for a while and take a much needed nap.

It's been a great snow day!

2 comments:

Joan Carr said...

So glad you have got to enjoy the snow with your family. That really is the best.

Jamie Lynn said...

I bet you had so much fun!