Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pool time

I have had a great weekend. I have been at the pool Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Oh my so relaxing!!!!!!!!!! I do think I had too much sun on Saturday because I did have a big headache Saturday night and again earlier this am. But by 10 am it was gone, thank goodness.

I have enjoyed spending the weekend with the family. Ah!!!!

Oh BIG news - Son 1 moved out this weekend into his own apartment. He is 27 - so it is time. The hubby is not sure about this move, he is sad. Son 2 is mad because Son 1 didn't hang out with him any this weekend and let him know about it. HeHeHe Me? I'm ok that he moved out. Don't get me wrong, it is kinda sad, but I am excited for him - it's a new beginning for him and I remember that feeling. Besides it's not like he moved to another state. He moved one road over from us.

Life is good :)

No comments: