Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, June 11, 2009

OK tell me please......

.....if you mow your grass out in the road, does that mean you wont mind if I drive thru your yard??

.....if you approach a red octagon shaped sign with the letters S-T-O-P, would you not think you are suppose to STOP? - I mean come to a complete STOP before entering the road. (or is that a YIELD sign?)

.....if your child is running around screaming in the store, why do you YELL at the child to be quiet?

.....why must the lady at McDonald's always ask me if I want to try an Ice Mocha? If I want an ice mocha, I will order one.

.....why must the lady at McDonald's always ask me if I want my pennies? Well of course I want my pennies. (What is she going to do with them? One day I am going to ask her.)

.....why, if you tell me you are going to do something, do you not do it? or at least let me know that you are not going to do it?

.....why, if you pull out in front of me, can you not press the gas pedal and go on?

.....why can I not make exercise a daily habit?

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!!!!

Joan Carr said...

Type A personality, I see. Like some other people I know who you might work and her father, but I will not name names. But you guys love us Type B's.