Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Diet drinks

I am a HUGE Diet Coke addict. I sometimes will drink Diet Pepsi, Diet Mtn Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Cheerwine. Anyway, I met this lady today who lost 82 lbs in 12 months, WOW!!! So being the nosy person that I am, I ask - how did you do that?? And.....she said I stopped drinking soft drinks and eating sweets. Ohhhh, hummmm, I am wondering since I drink diet drinks - if I stopped drinking those, (thinking, thinking) would I be able to lose weight? Oh man not drinking Diet Coke.............do I really want to give that up? On the other hand it would be nice to lose 10 or 15 lbs. It would seem to be an easy way to get rid of some weight. Not sure how much it would matter by not drinking diet drinks, but I am thinking it just might be worth a try.

I don't have to worry about the sweets - I can take them or leave them. I only have a desire for sweets occasionally. But Diet Coke! - man I can drink some Diet Coke!!!

What ya think!!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I don't know if I could do without a daily fix of Dt Mtn Dew. Good luck with that.