Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long day!

I had a great day at work, but it was looonngggg. Man, I didn't think 5 pm would ever roll around. This evening I worked on church reports for the Finance Mtg tomorrow night. ughhh! I didn't get home until 9:30pm. I haven't even seen my husband or son #1 today. They were gone when I got up and in the bed when I got home :( Did get to see son #2, thank goodness someone was up to greet me home.

I have been thinking about starting a blog that is private, so I can let loose and put down how I really feel about some things. This way you want be able to read them and think that I am a awful person. Hopefully, I am not the only person out there that has abnormal (easier way to say bad) thoughts. Sometimes I like to express myself - put down how I really feel about things............don't you think that would classify as some type of therapy? I know it would be cheaper, HaHaHa! It could be my daily journal, pouring out my life, good or bad. I think it just might make me feel better...........imagine no headaches, more sleep, ahhhhhh! and you would only see the good post and think that I am still an angel 0:)

I think I might be doing some therapy right now. The only thing it cost me was time. YAY!

Ok, enough blabbing. Off to bed. Sweet dreams all.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

Joan Carr said...

At one period in my life I journaled and it helped me get those feelings out whatever they were. Right, wrong, crooked or sideways and once you get those feelings out that you are holding inside of you, you can then process them.You real be amazed at the freedom you feel while actually writing even though the tears are sometimes flowing heavily. I highly recommend journaling(and that is what a private blog would be)for anyone going through a tough time or getting over difficult situations.
So, I say go for it. No more headaches or sleepless nights makes it worth a try.