Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, June 5, 2009

Catch Up....

As you can tell I haven't posted for a few days, so I will catch you up on my life this past week.

First, it's raining today and I am off from work. I don't mind the rain - it actually makes me smile. Weird huh! I love to listen to it rain, especially at night. It makes my ever roaming mind slow down.

So last weekend was great. It was the best weekend that I have had in a while. We did nothing special but had lots of fun doing nothing. Does that make any sense to you? The week at work was good - I really do love my job and enjoy meeting new people all the time. I admit that some of the people I meet are very (hummmmm) interesting. Ha - I work in a doctor's office, that should help you understand.

And as I said before, I am off today. Long weekend. We are going to Charlotte tonight to hang out with friends and family. Birthday lunch tomorrow for a special grandpa, dinner with the visiting BIL, SIL and kids tomorrow night. And Sunday we are going to a new church - Journey. I am really excited. Journey is a "spin off" church from Biltmore Baptist in Asheville. Should be a great service or so I hear.

Well that's about it. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I intend to!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I love the Fridays off, and great weekends.