Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frustration

Do you ever find yourself so frustrated with things that you allow the devil to work in you? And just as you have let the devil do his work through you, suddenly you realize what has happen and you are then upset with yourself for doing it? Well I find that the closer you try to be with God, the harder the devil works!!!!


Do you know people who take advantage of situations, who abuse the the system? Who use you to get what they want? People who don't really care how it affects you, they are only thinking of their self. This frustrates me! I allow it to upset me (devil working).


I over reacted to a situation recently, it was bad and afterwards I was not pleased with myself and I am sure that God was not either. So, this week when frustrating things have been happening to me, I have tried really hard to let it go, to relinquish all to God. I ask God to take it and deal with it, that I AM letting it go. And he does!!! When I truly let go I can then feel the peace in the situation. That is an awesome feeling. Now if I could only do it every time. Instead of being upset, I try to pray for myself and whom ever the situation involves. I try to react how God would want me to (not always easy for me). I truly believe that this will be an ongoing struggle for me, mostly because I am a stubborn person. (yes, really I am)


Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. Psalm 118:5


Thank goodness he is still working on me!


Live, Laugh, Love
Donna









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Donna. Is there a Christian alive, if they were honest with themselves, who couldn't have written this? The Devil tests us in hopes of discouraging us and making us doubt ourselves and our faith. And God allows us to be tested so that our faith can be strengthened!

Be strong, sister in Christ. Our God WILL prevail!

chadandnikki said...

He's still working of me too. And I'm so glad He is because most of the time I don't even like myself. I can only imagine how others around me must feel. Love ya!