Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mom came home from the hospital yesterday, which was a day earlier than we thought. She had a rough ride home, but once she got home things settled down. Yesterday evening after work I picked Mom and Dad's dinner up for them and went to their house. Mom was lying in the bed, so we sit her up and she had dinner in bed. Once she was all finished, I laid in the bed with her and we just talked and watched TV. It was fun! I know you may think that is silly, but seriously to lay in the bed with my Mom and just be us was indeed a cherished moment. Don't get me wrong, I am truly sorry that she had to have surgery and is as they say "laid up for a while" but it was a much needed mother / daughter time. So needless to say, Mom is doing quite well.

Today it is beautiful here. The sun is shining and it is going to be around 60 degrees, Yay! I have a busy day ahead, church things, 2 birthday parties and some much needed cleaning and laundry to do. Oh yeah and a little time outside to soak up some Vit D.

I hope you have a wonderful day however you spend it.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: