Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

It is raining again, which is fine. I love the rain, but of course do not want flooding. The rain makes me so lazy and I can't be lazy today - way too much to do. T's girlfriend is moving today and the rain is making it a little difficult. I don't want to complain about the rain because I fear not having any, which is not fun if you have ever been there.

Yesterday at work was crazy. Lots of people with real problems and some with not so real problems but loved to whine about it. We were so far behind and that really gets to me - I hate being behind. Of course, being over booked doesn't help that situation. People were hurting, complaining of the wait, yada yada yada. Finally by 6 pm it was over. Thank goodness.

I am hoping for a wonderful weekend without crisis (hint hint). So far so good.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

You know I love the rain. Especially now that I have nowhere to be. Thanks for all your help.