Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, September 19, 2009

Football!




Let it be known that I am not a football van. I just don't get the game, even when my kids played. I was always confused about the plays. But today, the Gators play the Vols. My kids and most of my family are huge VOLS fans. However my boss is a Gator fan. The boss is at the game putting highlights on facebook. T is at a friends house in Raleigh watching the game and the friend is a gator fan :( J is at home watching. So I am going to watch the game and pretend that I understand it (hehehe). I will be texting the boss and hopefully rubbing in the score and checking out his facebook updates.

So lets get started. GO VOLS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Oh well for UT. Should be interesting come Monday. Roll Tide Toll!!

Simply Donna...... said...

Oh he has already texted me, rubbing it in.