Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boys will be boys

My two boys went on a baseball trip. They left last Thursday, drove to Baltimore - saw a game on Saturday. Then on to New York - Sunday the Mets game, Monday the Yankees game. Then Tuesday on to Boston for the game.

Last night around 10 pm I get a text picture from J - it shows a police officer putting handcuffs on T and the text read "need money to get T out of jail." So I am pondering calmly for a moment and finally decided this must be a joke because I don't see T taking this so lightly (he is very high strung) As the texting goes along I do learn that a very nice police officer helped them play a joke on their parents. Oh yeah - HA HA HA!

Today, the boys are flying home from Boston. I am sent a text around 3:30 pm from T - "just got to the airport and heard that a plane was hijacked." Well during the time he texted this to me I was getting a massage and a facial (much needed), so I don't get the text until 4:30 pm. Hummmmm, do I fall for this or not? So I text back telling him to not be so mean to his mother. Reply from T - I am serious a plane was hijacked and one has crashed in Arizona. Hummm, is this for real?? At this point I don't know whether to believe him or not. He is just joking again?

When I get home I look on the trusty Internet and...................YES a plane was hijacked in Mexico. No worry they are no where around Mexico. and YES a small plane did crash in Arizona. Again no worry.

Boys! They so love to harass their mother, especially when it comes to planes, because I don't like to fly.

UGH!!!!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

That's so very mean. How dare them.