Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yet another surprise!

I have yet another surprise in my life of 50 years. This 50 thing is about to get under my skin, hehehe. Anywho! I had an abnormal mammogram, back for magnification views...........unfortunately I have a suspicious area. So tomorrow is biopsy time. I had a total melt down yesterday and so did the hubby. My 2 boys are handling it pretty well. Finally late yesterday evening I had some me time and I spent it talking with God. After my little chat with God I have felt so much better. I am at peace with what ever comes my way. God, my family and I will do this together and I will be just fine. Keep me in your prayers, please.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Glad you had a melt down. And glad it passed. Loves!