Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Excitement

Yay, Woot! My Bonescan was good! Next week is my visit with radiation oncology and then on to surgery. In the meantime..............

I have a wedding to go to. My oldest son is getting married Saturday at the beach. We get to leave Thursday and enjoy some sun before the big day. Everyone is so excited. I have never been to a beach wedding. I am hoping that the weather will stay good. (No rain please). In the meantime................

my youngest son went to Cancun this past Saturday and was to fly back today. Well last night they canceled his flight and said that it would be Friday before he could get a flight. OHHHH no that will not work at all cause he is the best man and he must be at the beach Friday for rehearsal. What now??? Panic, panic, panic! My son was irate and apparently let them know it. In the meantime.............

he finally got a flight out today with a different air line and should be in tonight around midnight.

Ahhhhh.......thats enough, right? Right!

Off to pack, dog to vet, then church and home to rest before tomorrow!
Lots of excitement. Hope your w/end is good and mine too, hehehe!

1 comment: