Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, September 6, 2010

Tomorrow.....

is the day that I get my biopsy reports. I am praying that they are negative, but am prepared for whatever news I get. I know that if the results are positive that I have quite a long road ahead of me. When I found out that I had Type 1 diabetes my mother was so upset and I said to her that things could be worse, I could have cancer. Not one time did I think I might have to eat those words.

I have prayed for peace and comfort during this time and God has indeed given me that. I am truly at peace. I have not been over anguish about this. It is what it is. I am thankful to have such an awesome God.

My guys (husband and 2 sons) are a little anguish. They have been so supportive about the Diabetes and the biopsy. My trip Friday to the hospital went very well. I could not have ask for better care.

Until tomorrow............
Live, Laugh, love

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Hi Donna... Thank you for your encouraging comment. I so pray that with each post I write it will help someone. What a joy to know I was found a time of need in your life.

My prayers are with you in your upcoming decisions. Please keep in touch.

God bless you with peace and rest in the LORD during this difficult time.

HOPE