Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just sharing!

Good News! I have officially lost 25 lbs, YepPee!! It has taken many months, but I have finally reached the goal. I am, however, considering losing 5 more lbs. It would be my safety net.

And I am back in business with a cell phone. My old one died from Diet Coke poisoning. I never knew how much I would miss that thing if I didn't have it with me. But the worse part is that I lost all of my contact numbers and I had a lot. That will never happen again (hopefully) because I am going to use the Verizon backup plan.

It's been really hot and humid lately and today will be no different. I truely would love to go home change into by bathing suit, go to my mom's and lay by the pool all day. And....read a good book, swim and/or take a nap in the shade. Oh would that not be heavenly???

Ugh, back to work!!

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Love the look of the blog. Shedding a tear for the old phone. And congrats on the weight loss. WOOT!!

Sandra said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I loss 25 lbs. 3 years ago and have managed to keep it off (knock on wood) but I would dearly love to lose another 10, but just can't get it done.

I like the new look too. :)