Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy,....

I must admit that I am happy as can be today, but summer usually does that to me. It's my Friday at work, YAY!! I plan to clean the house tomorrow and be by the pool as much as possible on Saturday.......so everyones drama will have to wait until another day : )

This morning I sit outside for a short time and listened to the birds. It was awesome music to my ears. I have actually being doing this for over a month now. I love it......that special time gives me the opportunity to reflect on God's blessings. You know he really is amazing. What a creator - just look around. AWESOME!!

I hope your day is good and filled with many blessings!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: