Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh man what a day!! I am pooped. We were busy at work, some strange and weird happenings. We have had a lot days like that recently. Busy is good, I call that job security.

I am adjusting to changes in my life, slowly buy surely. My new motto is..............If I can't change it, whats the point in worrying about it? It seems to be working well for me. Also, I have been spending more time in prayer and relinquishing more to God. We do indeed have an awesome God!

This past Sunday we started studying Genesis in Sunday School. Interesting thoughts from SS class mates. We actually didn't get very far in the first Chapter of Genesis. Who knew there would be so much discussion. I am so excited about this study. One of the question that was ask is- if God made man, where did God come from?? Ok, personally I don't ponder on this to much. I just accept that God is and has always been. What about you? Any thoughts?

I am off to bed to read and then get a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

He's always been there(or here depending).