Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear You.......

I will never understand why you feel the need to play dumb or tell little white lies or rearranged a circumstance to your advantage. It doesn't look nice on you! As my day goes along when you do these things, I become ill with you. Sometimes I say things I should not or think things I should not. Why do you do this? The only thing I can ever come up with is that you are always trying to make yourself look good and that you will do whatever it takes to accomplish that, even if it hurts someone else in the process. I wish you would just be yourself. Stop trying to make others look bad. It will come around to get you and is it going to be worth it. I doubt it!

One particular day as you were up to your shenanigans, God stepped in and answered my prayer. I had prayed that God would help me to keep my mouth shut and move on, over looking your shenanigans. Praise God he did! Later in the day, God again stepped in while my mind was thinking of you and your desperation of attention and told me that I should PRAY FOR YOU! What! Seriously? Wow, what was I to do? Of course I will listen to God.

So my friend full of shenanigans and desperation, I am praying for you as God has ask me to do. I am excited to see how God is going to work in your life. Oh have no doubt he is going to be working on you. My hope is that you will let him in and push the devil away.

No comments: