Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whirlwind weekend

Wow, it has been another whirlwind weekend. Attended two Christmas parties and had lots of fun and food. All of that food reminds me that I must get with the exercise. I have spent the evening wrapping the last of the Christmas presents and can finally say.....I'm finished!! I can't believe its Christmas time again, boy time really does get away from me. I am a little exited to start a new year. I am hoping that as the new year begins I can let go of old ghosts. I want to forget the sad times of the past 3 years. I want to start the year fresh, with a new smile, a new hope, new joy and a refreshed me! I want to grow in my relationship with God. I want so much to be me again..............hmmmm that sounds a little weird, but if you have ever been there, then you know exactly what I am talking about. So here's to 2009---a new year of peace, joy and love.

No comments: