Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another wonderful day.........

Well another day comes to an end. I am truely amazed at how fast time goes. Today has been another lazy day for me. I did, however, accomplish more today than yesterday. Really thats not saying much. LOL!


We have one more Christmas party tomorrow and then we will be finished. Ohhh more food. After tomorrow I am seriously going on a diet, no no no - I am going to start eating healthier. Yes that's it and exercise - of some kind. I don't think it matters what exercise as long as I get my butt to moving. We did get Wii Sports and Wii Fit for Christmas and it has some pretty neat exercise stuff on it. So that may be my play exercise. However, I do plan to walk everyday....yes I said everyday, I know what am I thinking? I am thinking better health, lose weight and refresh me.


The Wii has been a hit and I am glad I got it. It's great family fun. We have all played something, except Jimmy-who always says "you go ahead I'll do it later." We have laughed and had the best time. It has a fitness test and believe it or not and much to our surprise we are not in the best of shape, shocker! OK please allow me to correct myself, Jim is in better shape than anyone else, which in his eyes means he is Mr. Perfect! We are very quick to let him know what we think!


What has made me smile today? Watching the blue birds fly around. Watching my family playing the Wii. Looking at a friend's Christmas pictures of her little boy, he is a cutie.

It has been a wonderful day. Thank you God for your blessings, big and small.


Peace, Joy and Love to all!!!





No comments: