Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, December 22, 2008

Slow but fun

Today was slow at work for a Monday, but we had a good day. It was a day for silliness and laughter. Everyone needs those days once in a while. I know it was cold today and the wind was blowing so I can't blame people for staying at home. Perhaps we are preparing for snow. Would it not be awesome to have a white Christmas!!! Oh to me that would be the absolute best. It is so beautiful when it snows. Everything is still and there seems to be a hush......so calming. That is until it melts and makes a mess or the roads get icy. But hey we can't have everything. I enjoyed dinner this evening with my boys at Sagebrush. We had wings ..hum they were good. I cherish those times together, just the four of us talking and laughing, it makes my heart warm. Well everyone is calling it an evening to catch up on rest and sleep. Ohhhh how I wish I could go to sleep this early. I suppose I could do one of my favorite things............reading a book in bed. Yeah that sounds good, I think I will. Good night to all and God bless!

No comments: