Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's no secret..............

.....I do not like to cook. Although, I have really cooked over the years (mostly because I had to), but recently I have no desire to cook. I seriously wish I had someone that would come in and cook for me....wouldn't that not be an ideal situation??? I hate trying to come up with different things to fix. So I have been searching blogs for ideas. There are so many of you out there that enjoy this task and it seems to come second nature to you. I have found some really neat cooking blogs. They give you the ideas and the grocery list (if only I could have you close by to do the cooking, hahaha). This is a great thing for people like me and I thank you.

Now if only I could muster up the desire, ugh!!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

You know I have no advice for you. I don't like to cook AT ALL!