Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, May 13, 2010

"WHY?"

I have a very heavy heart today............. Several people I know are struggling with cancer and it breaks my heart. My son's friends father has colon CA and they have only given him weeks to live. He has fought an incredible battle. My friend's husband has recently been diagnosised with esophageal and liver CA. In a matter of weeks he has gone down hill super fast. An old friend was diagnosised just last week with advanced colon CA. A co-worker of my husband's is having health issues and they are still not sure what is going on, but its looking like he has cirrhosis of the liver and it's pretty advanced.

I am lifting each of these people and their families up to the Lord in prayer. I am praying for healing, comfort, peace. I know each of them are struggling with pain, weakness and many other health issues, as cancer is a mean disease.

Perhaps that is why I am so blah lately. I feel helpless in these situations. I am and will continue to pray for them. I will never understand "WHY" but will remember that God is in control.

Blessings to all..................