Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, December 29, 2008

Yet, another wonderful day............

Monday back at work....man we were covered up. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was an odd, but good work day! As the day comes to an end I sit at the table watching my family playing the Wii, their laughing, I'm laughing at them. What a great scene. Who knew the Wii could be so much family fun, not to mention the exercise that comes with that fun. You notice that I am not playing (exercising) with them. Well there are no more remotes - what can I say!

I look forward to a good night sleep, as I didn't sleep very much last night. Perhaps a Lunesta would help the situation. Yeah, I bet it would. Sounds good!

Good night to all. Until we meet again - Peace, Joy and Love to all!

No comments: