Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ugh!!

I am so not me today. Who knows what the problem is. I think it is just a hormonal thingy. Blah!!! You would think that as nice as the weather is today I would be super upbeat and motivated, NOT! It doesn't help that my mind is playing tricks on me - does that ever happen to you? A few small things going on always adds up to one large headache. I need a vacation!! Even the radio is getting to me today, isn't that ridiculous?

I need to have a God "walk about." That is the name I give for my much needed conversation with God...........I usually go walking on our driveway (1 mile long) alone and just have a good ole talk with God. Now if my neighbors, which are not real close but can see me, watch me doing this, they must think I am crazy........I am looking at the sky, making motions with my arms and the lips are moving alot. Perhaps I should do this in the dark, which I have before. HaHaHa
It's a different time with God then simply saying my prayers. It's a time when I feel like I am going over the edge, so walking and talking to God really helps. Maybe this evening. Don't call the cops, I will be ok.

Update on my Mom - she is doing great after her surgery. YAY! Praise God!

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: