Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off to a good start

This morning I decided I needed to take a walk. My mind is going in so many directions I thought getting outside with nature might help. So at 7 am Sadie (my dog) and I took off. I must say it was so refreshing and a little cold. This walk gave me the opportunity to admire God's handiwork. I love dogwood trees and there are many on our farm which are white with the exception of a pink one that I have in my yard. Each time I look at these trees I am reminded of my Savior Jesus Christ and what he has done for me.

Now if you saw me walking this morning and my lips were moving, you might just laugh and wonder what I am doing, who am I talking to? Of course I was talking to God - giving him thanks for the beauty of Spring and talking about the things that I have on my mind. It was a great walk and very refreshing. My day is off to a good start.

Special prayer going up for my friend Nikki and her family. There is a concern with her pregnancy (baby "Bean"). Praying God's will in their lives.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: